All thanks to the makeup artists of course, but the question in my mind was “why can’t I replicate that”. All these products are available in the market. Then it hit me, it’s the design or technique that I was lacking. Watching those celebrity inspired makeup tutorials, flipping the pages of my favorite magazine, following every celebrity artist on Instagram, I have done it all to find those small but game-changing hacks to get that flawless, airbrush makeup that our celebrities have been spotted wearing. Here are some hacks I have discovered for myself & trust me they work; I have indeed done my research.
- Yes. I know it sounds rather bizarre but that what gives the best illusion of inner glow. According to James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn, applying a blush from a red to pink family before applying foundation will make your skin look more youthful and sheen.
- Acne, sun or pollution, The best way to deal the Redness that your eyes and face has due to these unwanted elements is to use eye drops to soothe the infected area says Celebrity makeup artist, Rose Hill, who is the woman behind the beautiful face of John Travolta and Geena Davis to name a few
- If you want to achieve that dewy finish with your regular foundation just mix a little of your favorite pearly white or soft your skin gold shadow (depending on your skin tone). Nicolas Degennes, creative director of Givenchy beauty finds this the best way to achieve that radiance on your skin
- Have a big day coming?! Just whip an egg white till it is peaky and apply it all over your face for 20 minutess. Rinse it off with lukewarm water and go ahead with your makeup. This according to Niki Metz, director of artistry for Jouer is the best way to tighten those laugh lines and give your face a temporary face lift.
- Last but by no means least, is the tip that we as girls have been looking for ages and have finally found courtesy James Vincent, celebrity makeup artist and director of artistry for Ardency Inn. If you want to get a perfect red for your skin then apply a red then just invest in 2 red lipsticks with opposite undertones. Apply the one with the same undertone as your skin all over the lip. I.e. if you have warm undertones go for a red which has a pale undertone to it whereas if you are somebody with a cool undertone then go for red with a blue undertone. Now apply the opposite tone in just the centre of your lips. This will help your lips look fuller and complementing your face complexion in an instant.